What a teaser....

Not only could I not sleep last night I was so excited....but then I come to work and see THIS. It's just not fair.....sigh!

This weekend was a BLAST! I got to spend the entire weekend with my bebe and my hubsters.

Friday night we played and then put the bebe to bed. I read some of my book that I started, which so far seems like a wonderful read (Water for Elephants). Saturday morning I got to sleep in until 8 a.m. while J watched Lyla and kept things quiet, when I woke up I came out to find my smiling baby girl and my happy hot husband along with a fresh pot of coffee. Then we went shopping until 1:00 getting stuff for our family photo shoot on Sunday. Later that night after the bebe was in bed we sat in our warm basement (heater was turned up) and had a margarita with chips and salsa...mmm mmmm good. Sunday was our big photoshoot and we all laughed so hard! The pictures are going to be AHHHHmazing! I just know it. Of course having a wonderful photographer made the day so great. Last night got some very exciting news that our friends had their baby! And.....

This morning my baby girl laughed at me for 15 minutes straight...I'm talking dramatic throw your head back hold your belly laugh! Never knew I was so funny!

Tommorow will be a bad, sad day. Lyla goes in for her 4 month vaccinations. She didn't do well last time (hospital trip) and I'm really hoping that doesn't happen again this time. She will be able to start on rice cereal this week though...which is pretty exciting. Watch for pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment