2 pees in a potty....

Yep. That's right. You peed in the potty last night and this morning.

Yesterday morning you came to me in the bathroom and said "lyla's potty.poop" I said yes that is Lyla's potty and you poop on it. You repeated and so did I (it's a new game of yours; repeat everything 15 million times). You suddenly turn and leave the bathroom and go to your bedroom where you grunt a (rather nice sized) poop out in your dipaer.

DUH mama. You were trying to tell me you had to poop. Does it get any easier than that?

So last night before bath I asked if you had to pee on the potty and you said "o.k. sure" so on you went and I went to get m&ms as your reward for sitting on it. Upon my return you were trying to get up and I saw some pee trickling, when I looked it was on the floor and front of the potty. NO WAY, I thought. YES way.

I looked into the potty and there sat the second most beautiful thing these eyes have ever seen. PEE. right there int he potty! PEE. I am 99.9% sure the entire neighborhood heard me cheering on your said pee in the potty. You were so proud. I was so proud. I called daddy immediately and told him I would save it for him to look at when he got home. He said "I'm on my way".

Who knew? 5 or so years ago when I met your daddy that we would be so excited over 3 drops off pee in a potty.

This morning daddy took you on a walk (that sounds pretty bad) let me rephrase. Daddy took Brutus on a walk and you went along. You were telling the entire nieghborhood (again) that you peed on the potty. So? naturally I try again this morning.

This time it took longer. MUCH longer. I didn't force you (by god you aren't even 2 yet) but i let you lead. 4 books, 2 m&ms and 20 minutes later there were 2 puddles of pee in the potty. You were so proud adn I was so proud.

You are such a big girl Lyla Ann. Such a big girl.





1 comment: