How exciting. I have finally set up my blog, the day has finally come and now I have no clue what to do. I'm hoping to figure out how to make my layout nicer and other things, but mostly this blog is set up to keep my long distance in laws and friends in the loop of what is going on with our baby in my belly and what will go on when the baby is out of my belly! ha ha.
Last night was a pretty exciting night for me. Jonathan was working 2nd shift so I was home alone to fend for myself. I went to Target and shopped, came home made a steamer bag for dinner and then sat on the couch. Good shows came back on last night, Biggest Loser, American Idol, a new Little People, but in the midst of all of that excitement I decided to color my hair - after all it had been over 14 weeks! So I looked at myself in the mirror and OH MY! Where on EARTH did that belly come from.
So that was the highlight on January 12th 2010.
Now I'm off to try to figure out how to post pictures on here so I can share my OH BABY comparison pics. ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment