We are already 4 weeks away from being half way done. We set the big ultrasound appointment to find out gender for February 25th @ 2:45! I get to go see the little one on Monday too, but they won't be telling me gender then, unfortunately. It is all becoming so real to me now, I look down and there is our baby growing more and more everyday. I know it should have been real to me all along, but now that I can see "her" down there it is just breath taking, and it puts me in complete panic mode. We need daycare, bedding, a nursery, a stroller a definate name! And the list goes on and on and on. Luckily I have family and friends to vent to and who have all been through this before! ha ha.
Jonathan is being wonderful AS USUAL! God really blessed me when he gave me Jonathan that is for sure!!!!! I would go through all the bad ones all over again just to end up with Jonathan again! Pure and total truth.
We ARE going to be great parents and the big day will be here before we know it.
I am going to post my ideas for the nursery that we both agreed on, hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment