I can not wait to wear a belt again. This is by far the accessorie I have missed the most from my wardrobe!
I can't wait to wear heels again! YAH BABY!!! HIGH HEELS!
I can't wait for an ice cold Miller Lite (stopping tommorow on my way home from work for a 30 pack)
a glass of red wine
a glas of white wine
a margarita (no salt on the rocks with a straw)
and an espresso martini from Jason at Gilligans
(not all on the same day of course)
But most importantly - I can not wait to hold our baby girl in my arms, to kiss her soft fat cheeks and her soft head, squeeze her tiny little hiney, and rub her perfect back and count all of her rolls dwon her legs and arms that I just know she will have (thanks to me). I can't wait to see her little hands and have her hold onto my finger for dear life to put her little toes in my mouth and rub her little plump bottom lip (all of this the vision in my head).
But above all else I can not wait to see the love of my life holding our little baby girl in his arms and smiling and loving our very own little miracle more than life itself, because that is EXACTLY what she is to us! SO HURRY UP AND COME ON WEDNESDAY JULY 7th!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment