Today is the day that Lyla Ann will join our world. She will be held, kissed, loved, squeezed and hugged by so many family and friends. She is so blessed to have so many people who already love her to pieces.
We leave for the hospital at 5:30 a.m. and surgery is at 8:00.
Poor baby girl is moving and wiggling and nice and comfy inside of me, she has no clue what is about to happen to her and I must admit, I feel slightly guilty. But when I think of all the love this girl is about to have for her I know she is going to be the happiest baby ever!
Words can not describe what I am feeling and what I just know in my heart her daddy is feeling.
Never tought this day would come. I will be holding her in my arms today. I don't know how it is possible to love anybody more than my husband, but I have a very funny feeling I am about to find out! Oh what is about to be in store for us..............(to be continued)
No comments:
Post a Comment