Pregnancy: 19 Weeks
Weight Gain: 164
Sleep: 2 rough nights this week thank you Lyla. But pregnancy related problems sleeping? None.
Gender: I'm thinking girl
Name: A Boy - Back to the drawing board
A Girl - Evalyn Marie (this is going to be a HUGE surprise for my side of the family...my nona's name was Eva)
Feeling: Feeling good. a little short of breath here and there, I think I'm carrying high so everything just feels jammed in there. other than that not bad. This pregnancy is so different than Lyla. With her I had the cyst and some other minor issues so I got to see her in ultrasounds all the time and I got to see the doctor a lot more. I think I have only been at the doctor 3 times with this pregnancy so far and only one ultrasound. It's odd. But exciting!
Cravings: hmmm...cheese danish from lingos this weekend? This pregnancy I am digging salt, and I am NOT a salt person, just ask Jonathan...I never salt my food when cooking.
Health: all seems well. No cyst. No pains. No spotting. No...nothing....WEIRD..VERY WEIRD. lol
Movement: I FEEL BABY. I'm in LOVE.
Belly: Eek. I don't even want to think about what I'm going to look like come November.
This
weekend: Lyla and I are heading to the beach, it's summer!!!!! I decided I LOVE being pregnant in the summer, the time just flies. There are 1.5 million fun things to do to help pass the time and much more active. It's fabulous. If I'm crazy enough to ever want to do this again, I hope it happens in the summer!
So. This post will not be published until next Thursday and this is why:
We are not telling anybody (family) that our appointment to find out the gender is next Wednesday. It's going to be a surprise for everyone. My blog posts get emailed directly to some family, so in hopes of throwing everyone off, I'm going to schedule this post for next Thursday, by then we will know the gender and our families will know too. Sooo very exciting. The plan? it's simple really....
When we find out at 9 a.m. next Wednesday we will leave the appointment, take Lyla to school and I will call a florist (already talked to the florist) out in Ohio to order either pink or blue flowers for Grandma and Grandpa to be delivered to let them know if the baby is indeed a girl or a boy. then off to the flower shop for me to buy Nona and Pap either pink or blue flowers and secretly deliver them to their house! So the surprise will be finding out and they have NO clue what day they are finding out. I'm evil....a little ... I know. But I wanted to do something a little fun.
Week 19 Belly Picture...and? HEY LITTLE ONE - 20 more weeks until we meet. Lots of love baby!
side note: can my butt get any flatter?
Lyla:
Lyla will turn 3 flipping years old in two weeks. I can't believe how fast time flies. Her party is going to be a blast, she is so excited for it....Disney Princess EVERYTHING of course!
I'm still trying to figure out how in the heck we've been married for 4 years, have a 3 year old AND I am half way through my second pregnancy...just doesn't seem possible no matter how realistic it is. Oh and...I'm going to be at my job 9 years???? what the WHAT! Life just goes by too damn fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment