Pregnancy: 17 Weeks
Weight Gain: 164
Sleep: Still awesome!!! I love second trimester.
Gender: GIRL. I thought Lyla was a girl up until a few weeks before the ultrasound then I switched to boy out of panic. This one I thought was a boy..but now that the date is getting near I'm switching to girl.
Name: A
Boy - I think we have it. I THINK
A Girl - I think we have it. THINK.
Feeling: I feel great. I just got my hair did last night. Daddy hasn't worked any doubles this week (until tomorrow) so I've had a ton of help with Miss Lyla. I'm all charged up and refreshed.
Cravings: I really don't have any cravings. I eat a bagel in the morning. lunch and dinner are fairly healthy and I'm having a secret love affair with grapes....close enough to wine? right? right.
Health: alls well.
Movement: I feel baby moving. Throughout the day. I love it. It's the fun fluttery part - I felt it for the first time last weekend but yesterday was the most definite no doubt about it movement I have had so far. I'm going to enjoy it before it turns into body parts being jabbed and jammed into my own body parts..ugh.
Belly: How in the heck big will I get with this one? Geesh!
This weekend: To the beach we go. It is summer after all :)
17 week bella pic...
*BAM*
No comments:
Post a Comment