Weight Gain: 161 weight gain of 2 lbs
Sleep: Not sure if I'm in the honeymoon phase or if it's the zyrtec but sleep is amazing lately and little miss Lyla has been sleeping in too. In fact the entire weekend at the beach her and I were the last ones up every day. One day I was even up and out of bed before her! Growth spurt? maybe....but I'm riding this wave of sleep as long as I can. cow a bunga.
Gender: Girl? Boy? Lyla is still adiment on girl. she doesn't even want to discuss boy. If I"m talking about you and say "he" or "him" she rudely interupts and says "mama. it's a girl"
Name: A Boy - We are narrowing it down. it's looking like we may have something.
A Girl - Fiona is OUT...damn Shrek movie. BUT...I'm happy to report we have this narrowed down as well :) and I'm loving it...EVEN MORE than Fiona!
Feeling: Good. GREAT! WONDERFUL!!!!!! i feel pretty oh so pretty!
Cravings: Nothing much. But my diet has improved drastically from first tri mester. I'm back to my salad eating and fruit eating ways...thank the LORD!
Health: Low Iron. Haven't been taking supplements that doctor gave me. oops. BUT...I am taking my vitamins, so lets focus on the positive.
Movement: I feel baby. Rarely. But I'll take what I can get :)
Belly: Grrrrrowing.
This weekend: Friday night is usually a Happy Meal night for my lima bean. Saturday we are taking her to a festival at HACC. Saturday night no plans. Sunday planting our garden adn a dinner out as a family (while we can)
next week is FULL of "things" to do. Monday is Missy's induction into national honor society. Tuesday eye appointment. Wednesday Hair appointment and Friday Lyla's tube check up.
16 week bella pic... *BAM*
Belly progression pics


No comments:
Post a Comment