15 Weeks

Pregnancy: 15 Weeks
Weight Gain: 161 weight gain of 2 lbs
Sleep: Hit or miss....I can't decide if it's my age, the pregnancy or being a mom. Who knows...I will most likely never sleep again...so who cares.

Gender: I have NO clue. With Lyla I went out and bought a pink bathing suit...I just knew. This one, I'm just not sure. hmm.

Name: A Boy - Still undecided on first and middle name now
           A Girl - up in the air now. We found out there is some Oger in the movie Shrek named Fiona...

Feeling: Pretty darn good considering I'm pregnant, chasing around a toddler, hanging out with friends and working full time.

Cravings: Nothing much. Starting to miss my wine...but I'll have it again soon enough...I'll have it and I'll need it with two of you little squirts driving me insane :)

Health: Low Iron. Haven't been taking supplements that doctor gave me. oops. BUT...I am taking my vitamins, so lets focus on the positive.

Movement: I think I feel flutters. Nothing concrete yet.

Belly: Ouchy...growing.

Next Appointment: Friday May 31st. First 3d ultra sound at 8 and then screening at ndlovu immediately following. We are secretely hoping to find out the gender on the 31st. We founnd out at this appointment with Lyla, but they aren't supposed to tell you. Hopefully we get a cool nurse and we find out. I'm NOT a patient person, just ask Lyla.

This weekend: BEACH! BEACH! BEACH! Memorial day weekend! BEACH BEACH BEACH.


Busy Busy Busy. But it looks like things slow down a bit in June. Thank goodness. We haven't even planted the garden or our flowers yet. I am more than ready for my lazy hazy days of summer!

15 week bella pic...


No comments:

Post a Comment