14 Weeks

Pregnancy: 14 weeks
Weight Gain: 161 weight gain of 2 lbs
Sleep: Good when I'm sleeping. But Lyla keeps waking me up int he middle of the night to go sleep with her.

Gender: Still thinking boy this week! But everybody else, except my mom, thinks girl.

Name: A Boy - Still undecided on first and middle name now
            A Girl - Fiona Louise - we LOVE this name LOVE. but it makes me laugh (kind of) when we tell people because of the response I get "oh...." or a turn up of the nose and then a fake "that's pretty" or a "really? are you sure?" some people did the same thing with Lyla. If you are a girl, I hope you love your name as much as we do!

Feeling: Good. No more nausea. I'm still tired sometimes - especially by the end of the day - but I am back to doing my regular duties.

Cravings: Ritas. Ritas. Ritas. soooo good.

Health: Low Iron. Haven't been taking supplements that doctor gave me. oops.

Movement: I think I feel flutters. Nothing concrete yet.

Belly: Still growing. People now say "oh you are expecting. when are you due?" so I guess it's pretty obvious.

Next Appointment: Friday May 31st. First 3d ultra sound at 8 and then screening at ndlovu immediately following. We are secretely hoping to find out the gender on the 31st. We find out at this appointment with Lyla, but they aren't supposed to tell you. Hopefully we get a cool nurse and we find out. I'm NOT a good patient person, just ask Lyla.

This weekend: Friday - nothing. Saturday birthday party. Sunday Derek graduation party.

It's been a busy 3 weeks. We had the wedding out in Ohio. Daddy was away golfing. I knew May would be a busy month...I just didn't realize HOW busy and HOW fast it would go by! And it's not ending anytime soon. We still have memorial day beach trip this month. Then it will be June,.

Belly picture at 14 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment