35 Weeks

Pregnancy: 35 weeks

Weight Gain: 175.6 (+17 lbs) 


Sleep: It's fine now that I take Tylenol PM. 

Gender: It's a BOY!

Name: Nolan William

Feeling: Happy! Dad is coming home from rehab on Sunday. Excited because in 4 weeks I'll be holding baby Nolan.


Cravings: nothing in particular this week.

Health: All seems well.

Movement: yes. nice and steady and regular. painful.

Belly: Still growing. NO linea negra. Stretch marks.

Next appointment: Ndlovu - October 14th at 11:30 after this appointment it will be every week. No more ultrasounds.

This weekend: Jonathan works until Saturday afternoon. Dad coming home Sunday. I have a "to do" list but that is hard to get done with taking care of Lyla by myself all the time.

Nursery update: Coming along! Only a few finishing touches remain......Check it out here.
I have three pieces to hang above his crib and one thing to hang on the right of the window. Jonathani s hanging the curtains today. Changing pad cover is on it's way. Those drawers? FILLED with clothes!!!! We are getting to close.



Belly Picture:





No comments:

Post a Comment