36 Weeks

Pregnancy: 36 weeks - serioulsy have NO clue where time goes anymore...how am I 3 weeks away from having our second baby?

Weight Gain: 178.6 (+20 lbs) 


Sleep: Not happening.

Gender: It's a BOY!

Name: Nolan William

Feeling: Pretty miserable....I'm tired, out of breath, feeling contractions, pissing myself all.the.time., and just overall uncomfortable. Also feeling pretty blessed to have such an amazing 3 year old little girl who has been an absolute angel this week (knocks on wood) she makes me smile and laugh even though I feel so crappy! 


Cravings: WINE! Just went and bought 3 bottles!

Health: All is well.

Movement: moving like the bouncing baby boy that he is.

Belly: Still growing. NO linea negra. Light stretch marks.

Next appointment: Ndlovu - October 21st at 11:15 Every week from now until november 7th. No more ultrasounds.

This weekend: Last "calm" weekend before becoming parents of two. NOTHING planned. Except tying up some last minute errands and what not. Next weekend Jonathan is running a 5K, my mom and freinds are having a little sprinkle for me and OSU and PSU play at 8. Then baby Nolan arrives! 

Nursery update: Coming along! Only a few finishing touches remain......Check it out here.
I have three pieces to hang above his crib and one thing to hang on the right of the window. I still haven't done that since I wrote this last week, but it IS getting done tonight so I can update the picture of his nursery. Dresser FILLED to the brim with clothes and 3 rubbermaid tubs under his crib filled with more clothes. 

Belly picture:






No comments:

Post a Comment