34 weeks (tommorow)

Weight Gain: No weight gain. Still at a solid 21.7 lbs!

Sleep: I get up around 3 a.m. and then again around 6 a.m. so I guess I can't really complain about that.

Gender: Girl

Name: Lyla Ann Dulovich

Feeling: In pain. It's uncomfortable and not so cute when she moves anymore. I'm just ready to meet her.

Health: Blood pressure is excellent, weight gain is good, Lyla's heartbeat was 142 bpm today and my pee is fine! Nicole said that, basically in a nice way, I have to deal with the pain becuase baby doesn't have awhole lot of room left in there especially with the cyst! GREAT! Another 5 weeks of THIS!

I feel like I should be like that little train "I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN"

Movement: YES! including her moving her feet into my left ribcage and getting them stuck! Thanks Lyla girl! Thanks alot.

Belly: ALL belly!

Next Appointment: June 14th @ 11:30 a.m. after that appointment I will go once a week.

Best part of the week: We took our last trip to the beach! the weather was GLORIOUS and we had a great time with friends and family.

5 More weeks from tommorow we will be able to hold her in our arms. Our very own little miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment