35 weeks! 4 more weeks until c-section

Weight Gain: Getting weighed again next Monday, I feel like I have gained since last appt.

Sleep: Some nights good some nights bad. Not all Lyla Ann's fault either! eh hem...Brutus, snoring husband, hot flashes, peeing you know...

Gender: Girl

Name: Lyla Ann Dulovich

Feeling: My back hurts, She rolls or does whatever she does in there and she hurts me....there is nothing comfortable about this final stretch...I'm so grateful right now though, I haven't swollen even alittle bit.

Health: I'm thinking it's still good. I don't feel any different than last week except I'm getting "fake" contractions I think and my back hurts, but other than that I feel GOOD, I feel 35 weeks pregnant, I feel like I'm ecstatic I only have 4 more weeks to go :)

Movement: YES! GOD YES! I thought the movement slowed down around this time. Nobody told me it got more painful and more uncomfortable!

Belly: Yes, the beachball is still fully blown up and ready to pop. Don't even LOOK at my "eject button"

Next Appointment: June 14th @ 11:30 a.m. after that appointment I will go once a week.

Best part of the week: We had my dad's retirement party on Friday night at Gilligans, that was fun and everyone seemed to have a blast. Saturday I bummed around the house all day, J is squeezing in as much golf time as possible lately and Sunday we volunteered at the Tour De Green Belt, did a little light shopping and went to lunch together. Monday blah Tuesday blah Today blah...tommorow is my little "lunch/shower" here at work. We are goign to Gilligans and I always get excited to eat there so that should be fun!


4 More weeks from tommorow we will be able to hold her in our arms. Our very own little miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment