We're Baaaaacccckkkkkkk

And still recovering. My camera is temporarily missing {I think it's at the beach} so no photos.

It was a much needed week off from reality and we all had a blast! Lyla is busy pulling up on everything and anything she possibly can. I am busy having a heart attack everytime she does.  This morning she let go of the door with one hand and reach for my leg and took a step....progress.

While we were away she now says nona, pap, mama, dada, pants for Brutus, says ball. Knows what and where her baloon is and attempts to say it. She is mimicing alot of the things we say in syllables. We are working on exing out the bottle and we were doing good until Saturday/Sunday.....we had a relapse. No pressure. It's not like she'll be walking to the bus stop with a bottle. and hey, lets be real....we ALL have our bottles :)

Shellfish was eaten and no allergy to it! wahooooo....me and my baby can munch on crabs together.

The birthday party was a huge success and I think everyone had a great time. Pictures to come...at some point.

The beach was awesome. We were on the beach one day and on the boat the other 3 days. Went to Funland on Wednesday night and Lyla was amazed by all the noise, lights and motion. She went on the merry go round for the first time and loved every minute of it. She was talking and screaming in joy. It was awesome. Me and J won her some stuffed animals from some games.

Lyla ate some hibachi for her first time on Friday and totally pigged out. I think it may be her most favorite food ever.

Saturday J and I headed to the Orioles vs. Indians game in Baltimore and had a blast. I had never been to a major league game before, pretty amazing.

now it's Monday, I am back at work and missing my baby like crazy! BUT????

4 more weeks and we are back on another week vacation tot he beach! I can do this!




No comments:

Post a Comment