Y3W: I am ridiculous!

along with my bff cousin of course. We are out of control, giddy like school girls...and bringin back soooooooooo many wonderful memories.

Happy NKOTB Concert Eve to all! and happy Y3Wing'.

The backs of our shirts. {still have to add the 4 in puffy paint}

The fronts. Mine is the Donnie one. I still crush on him {stop rolling your eyes J}

Link up if ya wanna have some fun to Jennie from the blog. {for some reason I can't get her button to work}


3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I was a hard core fan too! I loved Joey and his pretty blue eyes. I even had the dolls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan was my favorite member of NKOTB. Have a great time at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I haven't heard much about them lately but I remember them. I'm your newest follower from the link-up!

    ReplyDelete