Wordless Wednesday...

Because I have decided that words can't describe what a wonderful week we had.

2 days we had breakfast on the beach. I got my excercise and breakfast, all in one shot!

and who wouldn't want to snap a pic of this, while munching on blueberries and eating the world's best cheese danishes from Lingo's.

"just" a sunset. That I can't seem to get out of my mind.

I can't stop staring at this picture but I don't know why. It is my favorite one though.

Dada and Lyla splish splashing in the bay.

Our little spot on the beach.

Hiiiiiiii mama!

My mama. Lyla. And my mamas mini me. ME! Wierd picture, huh?

Just some light reading on the boat.



2 comments:

  1. Adorable shots! Love the crawling through the sand one. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, esp the "Cheese" smile :)
    My LO loves the beach too!
    Newest Follower-found you from Jenni's WW bloghop
    mel {www.never-a-dull-moment.com}

    ReplyDelete