yeah, that doesn't EVER happen.
For those of you who read and don't know this already, J has started working 6 days a week 12 hour shifts each and every single day. 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. His new job doesn't allow him access to his cell phone. He watches the baby from 8 a.m. to noon then the nanny comes over. So I have from 8 a.m. to noon to text him anything I need to know. It's been a rough week to say the least. And last night ? I cried thinking of him having to eat his dinner alone in a dirty mill. But these are the things he does for our family. And it won't last forever....right? RIGHT?????
So mentally I am sitting here at work thinking about our vacation together. It is going to be oh so much fun. We are going to have a blast. And hopefully my little beach baby is still a big fan of the beach and the boat...because that is pretty much all we are doing for 9 solid days.
Eat. Drink. And be merry ... all together!
Lyla has become quite the little miss personality. {no clue where she got any of it from} She cruises on the furniture, or the door, or whatever she can scale up on and move on. She loves to use daddy as a jungle gym. She talks. ALOT. For awhile there I could have sworn I could hear actual words, but not so much anymore. Whatever she is saying is very important, mostly serious and sometimes down right cracks her up!
Her favorite spot in the house: (I haven't had time to get my camera out in forever, so iphone pics will have to do)
Operation "Contain a Baby": Completed & Successful
Only thing is.....we fixed this dangerous problem and now she is obsessed with picking the paint off the sides of the door...just as dangerous, no?
She is into everything. If I open the fridge she'll get in there and point to what she wants, be it a sippy cup, a stick of cheese or some fruit. It's pretty amazing, I must admit.
She is stillllll fighting with those molars. She has good days and bad. mostly good though.
The eating is slowing down. She has 1 or 2 good meals a day. So we just give her snacks a little more often.
I am happy and proud to say that we have been bottle free since Sunday July 31st. The binky? well that's a different story and we have no plans of taking that from her anytime soon. She loves that thing!
Hopefully I'll get my camera out often on vacation and get some updated pics of my bubba girl!
And...yes....in all my spare time I AM working on a little online store where I will maybe (that's a big maybe) be able to design cards for people!!! how cool would that be? I need an escape somehow? right? Just starting to work on a logo.
Have a great week/weekend everybody!
Link it up!



New follower from the bog hop, hope you give me a follow back!
ReplyDeleteNurse Loves Farmer
So sweet and adorable. I hope you get off to your vacation ok. New follower. Stopping by from y3w. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteVery cute and fun baby girl you have. My little one is into everything also. It's amazing how fast and smart they are at such a young age. New follower from your three words hop. Hope you could stop by my blog and follow back. tootsabellarose.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI understand the struggles you are talking about. My husband works long shirt (days though) and even traveled for 6 months being gone for 10 days and home for 4 days (still partly having to work too). It's hard but we got through it and have been on a great adventure ever since June when he decided a different job was in order. Stay strong and I hope this season is short for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteAlready a follower but visiting from Y3W!
Hope you guys have a great vacation!!!
ReplyDelete