Let me tell you.
Bo Bo breaking is MUCH easier than I thought. I may or may not have handled it worse than her. I was so proud of her, it is such an accomplishment, but a part of me was sad, VERY sad. It was like the final "baby" thing I had left of her.
She asked for it at bed time, I gave her one I knew she wouldn't take and Isaid "this is all we have. It's this bo bo or nothing" She asked maybe 2 more times, I responded the same. She laid down and went to bed. She woke the next morning and asked for it about 2 or 3 more times, I responded the same...and that was it.
My Lyla flips out about the smallest things int he world. For example, she may try 3 times to get a shape into the shape box, if she doesn't succeed immediatelly the shape gets tossed and she is in full on melt down mode. Take a binkie that she has had for 19+ months now away from her and she is liek "umm can I have it" I say "umm no" and she's like "oh...ok....cool...."
GIRLS!
So we have no more binkie (bo bo) in our house or at daycare.
Lyla is still sick, we were back at the doctor on Monday, her ears weren't cleared up. Lets pray this new medicine works :) My baby needs to feel better.
Last day of the bo bo (yes that's a feather clip)
NO BO BO for this big girl!
And there may or may not be some potty time going on, even if it is just for the cuteness
No comments:
Post a Comment