OHMYGODLYLA!

comes out of my mouth more often than not......

I was only gone from the room for about a minute or two, I realized it was way too quite and so I went to peak in on my little sweetheart who was playing ever so peacefully with her toys.

OHMYGOD. She is covered in blood. OHMYGOD. What did you cut yourself with? OHMYGOD.

It's my lipstick. My red lipstick.

OHMYGOD. She took a bite of it. OHMYGOD run to bathroom and get a washcloth. OHMYGOD. Get it off her, J is going to be home soon and he'll kill me.

OHMYGOD. It's all off. phew.

OHMYGOD. IT isn't....and now I need my camera.



and snap snap snap.

OHMYGOD. Where did my baby go and who is this toddler?




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that must have scared the stuff out of you! But she's so cute!!! Love her pretty hair, and she does look soooo grown up!

    ReplyDelete