Y3W: Still in Hell

Only it's gotten so much worse because now I'm sick on top of it.

I really hope there is an end in site soon.

Lyla was up screaming at 4:03 this morning and I couldn't get her back to sleep in her crib, or in bed with me, or anywhere...unless I was holding her and rocking her.

She fell asleep on the way to daycare


Slept the whole way in to daycare. Slept while I put her down in daycare. So I left. I left her sleeping in the corner against the wall with her blanket.....

I just want her to get better. This ear infection is on week 4! 4th antibiotic. It just won't go away and give me my baby back.

I'm exhausted, now I"m sick...J is working 12 hour days and on night shift.

I just want my baby back you stupid dumb ear infection!



No comments:

Post a Comment