10 Weeks

Pregnancy: 10 Weeks (1/4 of the way done)
Weight Gain: 160.4 weight gain of   1lb8oz

Sleep: Not good. Lyla waking up at 2:30 every morning. J snoring. Hot. Pee. can't get comfy. I'm ready for a long winters nap.

Gender: Back to thinking you are a boy. In your ultrasound today you were doing somersaults all over the place and swimmng everywhere. Lyla was never like that. Still feeling great. Just tired. So I'm thinking you are a boy. We are half way to finding out for sure though!

Name:  A Boy - we are calling you canoot until we come up with a better name.
            A girl - Fiona

Feeling: Tired. Tired. Tired. Tired. Last night I fell asleep with Lyla and left all the lights on in the house.

Cravings: Nothing really this week.

Health: Found out at this appointment that my iron levels are low so they are putting me on supplements. Hoping this helps with the headaches and the tiredness.

Movement: I think it's just stretching that I am feeling. They say you are basically sitting on my tailbone so I think you are too far back for me to feel you.

Belly: Still popping. they said even though you are far back my uterus is still swelling and that is pushing everything up...hence my belly at 10 weeks.

Next Appointment: Wednesday, May 15th @ 8:00. Hopefully we will hear your heartbeat on the doppler and I won't have to have another ultrasound. A quick and easy appointment is in my future, i feel it.

This weekend: FINALLY!!! NOTHING ALL WEEKEND LONG! wahoo!


This week, your sister got in trouble at school yesterday for pushing another kid. We went to the park and got pizza. We spent a lot of time outside. The weather is finally getting nice! Time seems to be going super fast with you. I hope it stays that way the whole time. "only" 29 more weeks to go!

I think at this time last pregnancy I was working on nursery decor. But alas I have nothing.

Next appointment isn't for 4 more weeks. Hopefully I'll remember to keep this updated until then! Keep growing little one.




No comments:

Post a Comment