Weight Gain: Weighed in yesterday at 158.6 (on the doctor scale), I believe that is 4lbs heavier than the last time I got weighed when I was dieting. So my official start weight we are going to say is 158.6.
Sleep:With a 2.5 year old who has started to have bad dreams on top of being pregnant, I have no clue what sleep is like anymore, well solid sleep that is. I go to sleep early (around 9 or earlier) I wake around 12;30 and am usually up until about 1;30 or 2. Back to sleep and then up at 5:30. Of course, if I would actually get UP and out of bed at this time my mornings would be so much smoother, but I don't, I just lay there or goof off with Lyla.
Gender: This week I think you are a girl. We got your 8 week ultrasound and their is a study out there that says if you are on thel left that means you are a girl. That and you look exactly like your sister did at her 8 week. same placement and everything. *see below*
Name: Still in the discussion process with daddy.I think we are settled on Fiona for a girl...boy is TBD. We are currently calling you Canoot. A character on a show called Vikings. Don't ask...we are wierd.
Feeling: Got my first migraine this week. Doctor gave me script for it! Nausea comes and goes but not near as bad as last week. Tired. Still sooooooo tired.
Cravings: Subway. I ate Subway twice this week....and it's D E L I C I O U S! (warmed of course)
Health: Good. It's finally warming up here so I should be able to get out and play with Lyla and walk and have fun in the sun!
Movement: cramping. and I saw your little butt wiggling in the ultrasound yesterday~
Belly: Bloat comes and goes. Nothing as bad as I had it with Lyla though.
Next Appointment: Thursday 4/18/2013 @ 8:45. We will get to hear your little heartbeat for the first time.
This weekend: Tonight - Greenbelt, park and pizza. Saturday - Bray's birthday party and gymnastics. Sunday - daddy's golfing so we will either be lazy all day Sunday or attempt church and breakfast! Back to work on Monday. it's supposed to be 67 this weekend! wahooo!
This weeks appointment was the usual first one. Asked questions, answered questions. Got an ultrasound. The doctor said you have a "beautiful yolk sac" Dr. Bev said this quite a few times. and had the nurse look too! Good job you and your little yolk sac. We couldn't ever see Lyla's so I have no clue what that means!
We told daycare today that Lyla is going to be a big sister! They were just as excited as everybody else! We used the shirt, again. I guess they were really the last people we had to tell!
Your sister doesn't quite grasp the concept yet. When you make me nauseous she takes you out of my belly for me so I can feel better. She calls you Dora...sorry if that name sticks, hopefully it changes when she meets you. She also tells people there is a baby in her belly....especially when she has to poop. She's a BIG help. I mean BIG. The other day she put my boots on for me, got my glasses and the ipad. I think she'll take great care of you.....she's a nurturer by nature!
Say Cheeeese!
Canoot at 8 weeks
Lyla at 8 weeks
My babies :) SIGHHHHHHHHH

No comments:
Post a Comment