Pregnancy: 9 Weeks
Weight Gain: Next weight will be taken next thursday.
Sleep: Not good. But I am pretty sure after you have one baby you really just never sleep again.....there's plenty of time for sleep when I"m old.
Gender: Back to thinking you are a boy. I just feel so different this pregnancy. Everyone says you feel great with boys adn terrible with girls. I feel fine (overall) with you....your sister made me want to throw up for weeks on end! ha ha.
Name: Boy - we are calling you are canoot. A girl - Fiona
Feeling: Tired. But other than that....good. I feel pregnant therefore happy!
Cravings: Subway. Subway. Subway...and more Subway. Also have been thinking a lot about Rita's....but haven't quite made it there yet...your sister is VERY demanding and hasn't felt like going.
Health: I think it's all good.
Movement: Nothing yet. Cramps are fading to only a few a week now.
Belly: I popped.
Next Appointment: Thursday
4/18/2013 @ 8:45. We will get to hear your little heartbeat for the first
time.
This weekend: Friday - nada. Saturday Gymnastics at 11, birthday party from 3-6 and Sunday checking out a new church, breakfast and daddy is watching the Masters. At some point we need to go shopping because Lyla has NO spring/summer clothes. like NONE.
This week we took Lyla to her first baseball game....she LOVED it. Daddy couldn't have been more proud to have someone to "take to the game".
Nothing else too exciting happened this week, except my belly popped. See below.
Until next week little one....
No comments:
Post a Comment