Weight Gain: 168.4
Sleep: I'm sleeping. No complaints.
Gender: It's a BOY!
Name: Nolan William
Feeling: INDIGESTION. I did NOT have this with Lyla. It subsided for a few days so I assumed he had changed positions and I was in the clear. Today? It's baaaaaack and more irritating than ever. Does this mean he'll have a full head of hair? My luck....a girl who was bald for 2 years and has a rats nest in the back of her hair now and a boy with a nice full luscious head of hair. (Sound familiar Stormy)
Cravings: Hot fudge Sundaes...on the reg.
Health: Indigestion is craptastic. Thinking of making the switch to Zantac.
Movement: Yes. But you really are a good little boy. I feel you regularly...but you never wake me up at night, so therefor, you are already my favorite child. I have standards set high for you little Nolan.
Belly: Still growing.
Next appointment: Ultrasound on 8/20 Next ndlovu appointment on 8/20. At my next appointment we will find out Nolan's definite c-section date and time!
Next appointment: Ultrasound on 8/20 Next ndlovu appointment on 8/20. At my next appointment we will find out Nolan's definite c-section date and time!
This weekend: Who knows.
Nursery update: Still nothing done. Nada. Zilch. Zero. NOTHING. 13 weeks to go. 3 weekends before football starts.
Lyla. You are giving me a run for my money this week. last week? PERFECT ANGEL. This week? If I go pick you up from daycare today and you have horns it will not shock me. Whatever crawled up your butt, please remove it and bring my happy 3 year old back. Thank you. and I love you.
Nolan. Keep up the good work buddy. You have been oober easy to be pregnant with. And I have high hopes of a very laid back, rational, non dramatic, non bossy, totally happy bouncing non eczema baby boy. no pressure. no pressure. -- stay in there and cook to well done for the next 13 weeks buddy. Love you!
Belly picture:
Nolan 26 weeks Lyla 26 weeks
Nolan 26 weeks Lyla 26 weeks


No comments:
Post a Comment