25 Weeks

Pregnancy: 25 Weeks

Weight Gain: 168.4 

Sleep: Sleeping. I wake to pee and then go back to sleep. This week is a bit rough with all that is going on with Aunt Jetta but last night we all slept like rocks.

Gender: It's a BOY!

Name: Nolan William

Feeling: INDIGESTION. Holy mother of indigestion. It feels like someone (ahem Nolan) is rubbing a Brillo pad up and down my esophagus. Or maybe he is doing a "noogie" like rub at the base of my diaphragm. I really don't know what the hey he is doing but I am popping Tums a little too much for my own liking. Making the switch to Zantac as soon as I have time to get my unhappy indigestion ass to the store. Actually, this is really my only complaint. He's a super easy pregnancy. I only go to the doctor every 4 weeks. Everything is normal. He moves fine throughout the day. Could this be a sign that I may be blessed with an easy baby. I love my Lima Bean (do I even need to type that?) but holy hell she was NOT an easy baby. I dream of an easy baby. I find myself drooling while my friends tell me stories of there awesome infants sleeping through the night, smiling and not crying. No eczema???? No bleeding knuckles???? First cold and no sleepless nights???? No ear infection? Are these people serious or are they just trying to make it seem easy?
Cravings: WINE. Especially this week. WINE. BEER. A boat ride and a day on the Beach with my girlfriends. NOT PREGNANT. An energy drink. A HUGE CUP OF COFFEE with EXTRA CAFFEINE.
Health: Indigestion. Blech. Everything else is a o k.
Movement: Yep. Uh huh. I can't tell body parts, yet, but your a movin'.
Belly: I think it's grown noticeably from last week. 
This weekend: Friday no plans, but most likely going to Nicole's to help out. Saturday a big huge trip to BJs that will inevitably break our bank account but "save" us money by "buying in bulk" I hate money. I hate necessities. Maybe I should become a mountain woman...wait...there are bugs there, never mind. 
Next appointment: Ultrasound on 8/20 Next ndlovu appointment on 8/20. At my next appointment we will find out Nolan's definite c-section date and time! It will also be my last 4 week appointment. Then I'll be going every two weeks. and then once a week. oh and diapers, because well, it was a great deal and I seriously want to start buying them now to save money in the future when we are broke and eating beans out of a can because of having two in daycare.
DID YOU KNOW????We have NOTHING done for Nolan. NOTHING. There is a big huge messy "gender neutral" pile of clothing/towels/blankets in his room, a glider and a dresser in a box(es). He has, maybe, three outfits hanging in his closet...that's it. At this time in pregnancy with Lyla the room was all but done, closet filled with clothes, decorations complete...everything. She could have been born at 25 weeks and moved right in. 
We have 14 weeks (IF I carry to term) to:paint, decorate, put furniture together in Nolan's room. Get out all the "baby shit stuff" like the big swing that takes up half the living room, The Excersauce that takes up 3/4 of my dining room, the highchair, the Jumperoo which is freaking awesome but takes up my entire first floor... the pack n play that I may use ... once to change a diaper. All that stuff I "HAD TO HAVE" with Lyla. the car seat...that one is important. we have time. right? well sure, if everything goes smooth and fine. But that isn't life. I need to be pre prepared. We also plan on redoing Lyla's room into a "big girl room" of her choice, which of course, give any 3 year old girl a choice and they chose purple and tangled EVERY TIME. So yeah. I am being dramatic but I just want it all done. Time is going so fast and it is freaking me the freak out. 
Here is one piece of furniture Nolan does have. This could be the only piece of furniture he really "needs" when he comes home. We can change him on it, I can put stuff on it and in it. what else do we really need?




*Nolan and/or Lyla please excuse the cursing and quotations. Things are "off" this week and I'm loonier than usual"

My belly:




No comments:

Post a Comment