28 Weeks

Pregnancy: 28 Weeks

Weight Gain: 170.4

Sleep: I'm not sleeping.

Gender: It's a BOY!

Name: Nolan William

Feeling: INDIGESTION.


Cravings: Hot fudge Sundaes...on the reg. from McD's Chicken fingers with hot sauce, bar bq and blue cheese - from gilligans

Health: Indigestion is craptastic. Thinking of making the switch to Zantac. 

Movement: Yes. All the time! Love it.

Belly: Still growing.

Next appointment: Ndlovu - September 3rd. Every two weeks now...hello third trimester. next ultrasound October 1st 8 a.m. because they want to check your size ... apparently you are going to be a big boy. Pretty sure you can just look at me and see that doctors. 

This weekend: Friday car shopping. Saturday Peyton's birthdya party. Sunday cookout at Belindas. 

Nursery update: A little birdie told me work is going to start next week! wahoo.

I forgot my glucose test. I just never went. I was supposed to have it by now...I keep forgetting. What is wrong with me? #second kid problems. 

At my ultrasound they say Nolan is measuring about 3lbs 4oz - I only gained 10lbs so far....having a toddler keeps me active. 

Belly picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment