Pregnancy: 24 Weeks
Weight Gain: 168.4
Sleep: Not too bad. Screw sleep training. NEVER doing that again.
Gender: It's a BOY!
Name: Nolan William
Feeling: Good. I'm grumpy today, but I think that has more to do with my three year old than pregnancy. And the stupid trash man who is messing with my trash here at work, who also just so happens to be getting a little note from me tomorrow morning. ass. (see, I just can't even help my grumpiness today)
Cravings: Wine. Beach. A vacation. The Finger Lakes.
Health: Good. Have to go for my glucose test before my next appointment on the 20th. Weight is good. Cervix is good. Everything is just so...normal...and after my pregnancy with Lyla, I welcome this with open arms.
They had found a blockage or delayed development in Nolan's right kidney back 2 ultrasounds ago. They said it would clear up on it's own most of the time and it was very common in boys...but they wanted to see me back this past Tuesday to check on it. And? it's all back to normal. My little normal Nolan. Thank GOD! I wasn't too worried about it, because they told me not to...but when the doctor told me he was 100% ok I smiled and cried. it was probably mostly ugly for the doctor to see... I mean a big fat pregnant girl smiling and crying with that ugly face thing that women do..yeah...but I didn't care. My Nolan was just perfect, weighing in at a whopping 1lb 14 oz already! So health? yep. We're both all good.
Holy indigestion. I didn't have that with Lyla. Nope. No indigestion with her. But this little sucker is killing me softly and tums have become my BFF. Thinking of switching to Zantac here shortly if the tums consumption gets too much.
Movement: yes. and you can see it from the outside now.
Belly: One of Lyla's friends in daycare asked me "what's under there" while pointing to my belly.
This weekend: Pizza Friday. Wedding Saturday. Church on Sunday.
Next appointment: Ultrasound on 8/20 Next ndlovu appointment on 8/20.
At my next appointment we will find out Nolan's definate c-section date and time! It will also be my last 4 week appointment. Then I'll be going every two weeks. and then once a week. Hello third trimester. I know I keep saying but this pregnancy is just flying by. We have so much to do and so little time (it feels) to do it in.
My belly:

No comments:
Post a Comment