Weight Gain: 167.8
Sleep: ahhhh. I've quit trying to sleep train Lyla so we are all back to sleeping happily again! wahoo.
Gender: It's a BOY!
Name: Nolan William
Feeling: Great! and hungry. very very hungry.
Cravings: Wine. always.
Health: Good.
Movement: Rockin' and Rollin'
Belly: uh huh. But I think it's slowed. I have been told I look like I swallowed a bubble.
This weekend: Family pictures on Sunday. Organizing and cleaning Saturday.
Next appointment: Ultrasound on 7/23. Next ndlovu appointment on 7/23.
Two nights this week I spent my evening going through all of Lyla's boxes upon boxes of clothing, pulling things out (mostly buckeye) things that can be reused for my Mr. I have 2 friends coming over this weekend to go through the boxes. AFter that they are being shipped down to the beach for Mindy to keep. It feels good getting organized. We have so much to do before Nolan gets here it's ridiculous. We decided to redo Lyla's room along with Nolan's to make her feel special too, plus...she's a big girl now. She chose Tangled theme. Daddy will be painting the bottom of the wall purple (her favorite color). The top will remain pink. And last night she got to pick out her own bedding. We will be upgrading her to a full size bed since her and I co sleep in her room, hopefully this will make more room for my expanding belly and hoefully a bit easier to get inand out of bed after I have the c-section. After that project is done we will need to assemble Nolan's dresser that came in 1.2 million pieces...in tiny boxes...with instructions in Swedish. Then paint his room, set it up ... you nkow all the fun stuff. I'm pretty sure Lyla's nursery was completely done by now and she had a closet full of clothes, poor second child of mine...your room looks like a storage shed and you have 3 outfits and 2 boxes of diapers! HA! I promise to take just as many pictures of you though as I did with Lyla. Well, I promise I will try.
My belly:

No comments:
Post a Comment