Weight Gain: 174.3 (+15.7 lbs from start)
Sleep: Not when your bff cousin calls you at 11:30 and tells you her water broke. After that? yeah...your up all.night.long checking your phone.
Gender: It's a BOY!
Name: Nolan William
Feeling: Excited. Anxious. Stressed. Sad. starting to get uncomfortable...which is causing some grumpiness. And I'm tired.
Cravings: FOOD. WINE. BEER. A buzz.
Health:I failed my 1 hour glucose test. Next Wednesday I have to go take a 3 hour test. My iron is low so I have to start iron pills. I had NONE of these problems with your sister Lyla...FYI. You were supposed to be my "easy" baby! ha ha.
Movement: Yes. All the time! Dr. wants me to start "kick counts" ... eye roll ... I will know if you move or not. You are pertty regular with your waking and sleeping periods.
Belly: Still growing.
Next appointment: 3hour Glucose test: 9/11/13 at 7:00 Ndlovu - September 18th. Every two weeks now. next ultrasound October 1st 8 a.m.
Next appointment: 3hour Glucose test: 9/11/13 at 7:00 Ndlovu - September 18th. Every two weeks now. next ultrasound October 1st 8 a.m.
This weekend: Tonight we have Braydon since his baby brother was born this morning. Tomorrow kiddos are going to Hershey Park and Lyla has birthday party. Sunday church, breakfast...dinner at my moms?
Nursery update: Primered.
No comments:
Post a Comment