31 Weeks

Pregnancy: 31 Weeks

Weight Gain: 174.3 (+15.7 lbs from start) 


Sleep: Not really. I usually wake up 2-3 times to pee. Once to get a drink and take 2 tums and once with my limabean. 

Gender: It's a BOY!

Name: Nolan William

Feeling: Super tired again. I feel more tired now than I did the first trimester. Anxious to meet him and nervous about the csection.


Cravings: Pasta. Bad food. if it's bad, I want it. I usually don't eat it though, but i want it. bad. Wine. Beer.

Health:Waiting on results from 3 hour glucose test. Taking 4 iron pills a day with orange juice. Not pooping ever again for the rest of my life I think. Getting mentally unhealthy...like bitchy. 

Movement: Yeppers. Love it.

Belly: Still growing.

Next appointment: Ndlovu - September 18th. Every two weeks now. next ultrasound October 1st 8 a.m.

This weekend: Football. Football. Oh and...football.

Nursery update: Primered; ceiling being painted as I type this. These are the things that happen when your husband works 60+ hours in a week and is picking up your slack from being lazy and pregnant and taking care of his new bff daughter who won't leave his side. ::see honey it's not you, it's me::

Belly picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment