32 Weeks

Pregnancy: 32 Weeks

Weight Gain: 175.0 (+16.4 lbs)


Sleep: Not really a ton of that going on. If I didn't have to work full time I would be a great napper. 

Gender: It's a BOY!

Name: Nolan William

Feeling: Good. Getting a little uncomfortable...sometimes a lot uncomfortable. I'm starting to have back pains. Iron seems to be helping with energy but I'm still tired all the time.


Cravings: Beer. Wine. Carbs. STIR FRY. I was craving stir fry, I found a recipe on pinterest and it was DELICIOUS. I want to eat it everyday for the rest of my pregnancy.

Health: Passed my 3 hour glucose. Apparently there are 4 parts to the test. I only failed one so I am NOT diabetic. I passed the fasting, the one hour, failed the two hour (marginally) and passed the three hour. I really have no clue what all of that means, but I thought just in case I ever get pregnant again I may want to note this. LOL. Or some day 30 years from now when I"m trying to remember "how it was back in my day" I am 32 weeks but measuring 2 weeks ahead according to the doctor.

Movement: God yes. Please make him calm down....just a little.

Belly: Still growing.

Next appointment: Ndlovu - October 1st 9 a.m.. Every two weeks now. next ultrasound October 1st 8 a.m.

This weekend: Dance and McD's with my mom and Peyton on thursday. Friday Jonathan works a double so just me and Lima bean. Saturday football, shopping and apple picking. Sunday football. Football for my hubby and sleeping for me :) 

Nursery update:Primed. Ceiling painted. I think it's taped off and we bought the color paint we want. I also have everythign ordered and it is in the mail as I type this. Only thing left to buy is a white crib skirt and a changing pad cover.  

Belly picture! (I think I dropped a little since last week?)


The growth of our boy:





No comments:

Post a Comment