30 weeks!

Weight Gain: Holding strong at 17lbs (gained 0 lbs in two weeks! go me!)
Sleep: Some nights good, some nights not so good. I got my first charlie horse in my left leg this a.m. and J is sick so we were up a couple times throughout the night.

Gender: Girl

Name: Lyla Ann

Feeling: Tired, we are talking FIRST TRIMESTER TIRED again. YUCK!

Health: quote unquote from the both of my doctors "WOW, you are doing PERFECT" yeppers! That's me!

Movement: I thought the wave was something that was only done at football games, highschool pep rallies, etc., but apparently my unborn baby girl loves to do the wave already, and I have witnesses!

Belly: Some may call it a belly, others haev been referring to it as a basketball, beachball, watermelon. The guys here at work just look at me then down at my belly, back at me and say "OUCH" with their eyes! ha ha. yes ... you guys are VERY lucky you can't get pregnant, it is NOT comfortable or fun ANYMORE!

Next Appointment: Had one today! Miss THANG weighs in at a wopping 3lbs 12 oz! Those Dulovich boys sure do know how to make big babies!!!!! YIKES!!!! What was I thinking!

Tommorow will be 9 weeks until Lyla is here! 9 weeks!!!!!!! I can't believe how fast the time is going by!

No comments:

Post a Comment