Weight Gain: Will get weighed again at my next appointment.
Sleep: I only got up ONE time all night last night, but paid the consequences when I got a charlie horse at 6:50 a.m. I guess I didn't drink enough!
Gender: Girl
Name: Lyla Ann Dulovich
Feeling: Good. The same as any other lady who is 33 weeks pregnant I guess!
Health: I haven't been to water aerobics in a week and won't be going this week either. There just doesn't seem to be enough time anymore for all the things that I need to get done. Still walking almost everyday though!
Movement: Oh the good ol' days when I used to say "awwww, J she is moving feel her" now I have to brace myself and hold on to something as she reeks havoc on my insides! I think I may be the first pregnant woman whose baby reaches out and finishes typing my blog for me! She scares me sometimes. But I love every reassuring minute of it all!
Belly: Belly???? Belly???? more like a watermelon hiding under my clothes! OH feet how I miss you.
Next Appointment: Next Tuesday, June 2 at 1:00. After this appointment I will start going weekly!
Best part of the week: umm...hello....how about the part where I was SHOWERED with PRESENTS for little miss thang!
6 More weeks from today we will be able to hold her in our arms. Our very own little miracle!
No comments:
Post a Comment