32 Weeks

Weight Gain: 4 more pounds added to my frame! Total so far 21lbs.

Sleep: I went on 4 hours total sleep the entire weekend. Slept in on Tuesday (election day) and slept past my alarm this a.m. My body is getting ready for Lyla to be up all night! I'm tired and zombie like, but I knew this when we decided to have a baby. J is a huge help and TRIES to be as understanding as possible.

Gender: Girl

Name: Lyla Ann Dulovich

Feeling: Alright. I'm 32 weeks pregnant....I guess I feel like everyone else when they are 32 weeks pregnant! ha ha

Health: BP is good. Weight is good. Pee was good. The dr. went to measure me yesterday and said "hmmmm that's gonna be a big baby" I said "that how we like em big fat and healthy" I thanked God as soon as I was out of that office that I am havnig a c-section.

Movement: Yes. She moves. She pushes and kicks ALL.THE.TIME! It is seriously starting to NOT be cute at all! More like EWWWWW or OUCH

Belly: Just call me Mrs. Belly from now on...thank you very much!

Next Appointment: Had one yesterday, next one is on June 1st. After my June 1st appointment I will start going weekly!

Best part of the week: The nursery is D O N E!

7 More weeks from today we will be able to hold her in our arms. Our very own little miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment