Weight Gain: I guess still at 17lbs, we will find out at my next "weigh in" I have noticed a nice double chin forming, soooo HOT!
Sleep: Sometimes good, sometimes not so good. Depends on little ones mood. I can tell you one thing though, she hates my alarm in the a.m. just as much as me, Jonathan and Brutus do. She kicks the crap out of me about 30 seconds after it starts going off!
Gender: Girl
Name: Lyla Ann Dulovich
Feeling: Good. Actually very very good. Can't complain about anything.
Health: The only thing with my health is that I am finding it so difficult to breath. I know if she would kindly remove her a$$ or legs from my rib cage that it would help, however, she has a mind of her own and doesn't seem to care that I can't breath....and so I will continue to sacrafice my comfort for her well being, the new story of my life I think!
Movement: Yes! She moves. She stretches and pushes and pokes. My favorite is when I can push on where I think your hand is and you push back! LOVE IT!
Belly: HOLY CRAP! ALL BELLY!!!!!!! I can't believe how fast you are growing!
Next Appointment: Tuesday, May 18th. Just the usual appointment. Pee in a cup, get weighed, talk to the doctor and get measured.
Best part of the week: Sunday my brother and Donna gave us our pack n play! Hello future, I love you. This thing is not only a pack n play but also a changing table AND a bassinet. On top of all of that it lights up, vibrates and plays music....and just when you think it can't get any better....the thign is all operated by a freaking REMOTE CONTROL!!!!!!!!!! I have fallen in love. I swear I couldn't stop staring at it just imagining baby girl in there cooing and crying and wiggling, while mama sits on the couch sipping on a glass of wine pushing the buttons on the remote. HA HA!
8 More weeks from today we will be able to hold her in our arms. Our very own little miracle!
No comments:
Post a Comment