My fall house

I have never decorated for fall before. Like never. This year, I decided to embrace fall fully and decorate my house for it. After stalking pinterest for a few weeks I stole some ideas and went to town.  Nearly everything was bought for less than $2 each (except the runner and the 2 pumpkin candles on the table).

That's MRS. Bargain shopper to you!

Dining room mantel.

Thanks for the inspiration pinterest. I did the lettering and paper. Frames from Dollar Store.

Table.

I hate my kitchen...so it gets ignored, a lot as far as decorations go.

Living room mantel. (back to back fireplaces)

Living room fireplace.

Front door.

Welcome.


A pumpkin and a ....

FISH! Meet Dwayne.

Then I got a shot of what is behind the camera. Me and the mess.



Lyla had her first day of school yesterday and we had a weekend full of fall festivities, only mama hasn't had the time nor energy to upload them yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

She is doing GREAT! I mean better than great. She loves it and we had not one single tear yesterday or today at drop off. yesterday was a half day and today is her first full day. More to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. It all looks so lovely. You did a great job! And that is great about Lyla at school, I'm sure she's loving it!

    ReplyDelete