But I have more to say about these:
| First house. Pretzels! Something she can actually eat! |
| The girls and moms and dads. Cousins 6 weeks apart! |
| My living room turned into a zoo. A skunk, a dog, a cat and two baby mamas. (yes. that is alcohol in the background, I'm 21 and it's legal) |
| Then came a pineapple! My bff made that costume BY HAND! She is more of a mom than I'll ever be!!!!! Do you think the leaves are pointier on a pineapple or are these leaves perfect? |
It was rainy and cold but overall a good evening. Lyla has a parade and party at "school" today so she went in her skunk costume, and barely fit in her car seat. I managed to stuff her and skunky in.
And here are two of her art projects she has done at school. I am a graphic designer, I think she may have gotten my artsy fartsyness (yes, that is a word, google it).
Like I keep saying - the pros of daycare far outweigh the cons. How cute are these?
This morning on the way to "school" we were practicing talking. I don't know how it happened or when it happened but she can say about 10-15 words and do 3 animal sounds. I just can't get over it.
She shows me her hair, teeth and head when asked. I asked her what does Brutus say she pants like a dog. What does a birdy say? tweet tweet tweet. What does a monkey say? Eek Eek Eek. She says: mama, dada, brutus (brrrr), blueberry, cracker, cookie, etc. So then I sat there stumped trying to remember some other tricks she can do and all of a sudden she busts out patty cake, waving and saying Buh Bye. It was like "DUH mom, get with it...I can do more"
She is amazing. So smart. So artsy. So....perfect! SIGH
Have a great weekend!
OMG, I totally LOVE the skunk costume. That is very unique!
ReplyDeleteThat skunk costume is PRICELESS! Her pictures are very beautiful too!
ReplyDelete