Y3W: November Fun Events

November is always one of my most favorite months not so much for the weather or season but more for all the days off  I get. Election Day. Veterans' Day and 2 days for Thanksgiving.
First weekend in November, what better of a way to bring in November than a good ol' fashion Pumpkin Chunkin?  Here

November 8th and 11th this mama has off work! Thank you election day and Veterans Day.

That weekend my long time friends 30th birthday is happening. We are taking a "bus" and by bus I mean a party bus with lounge like seats, florencent lights and a bar ON THE BUS. It may or may not have stripper poles on it, which I can assure you Lyla (if you are reading this some day) will NOT, I repeat will not be used. Thankyouverymuch. And on this bus we will be celebrating a great ladies 30th birthday AND exploring 5 wineries on the PA wine trail.

It may or may not look a whole lot like this, on the inside.




The following weekend I go see Breakign Dawn with the group of girls that are obsessed with Robert Patterson. I'm an outcast, totally team Jacob.

Then Thanksgiving!

Then? THEN? I turn 30 December 8th! The big 3 0.


1 comment: