My husband informed me my blog was boring

I assume he meant because I haven't posted.  **EDIT** he just text me and said "because he wants to know why he doesn't have a lunch everyday." He is so funny. I mean so so funny!

I'm in a funk. A major funk. Things are changing, the weather is getting cold, Lyla's in daycare, his shifts are all over the damn place. Lyla is cutting molars (top two cut, bottom two cutting). Life just isn't anything I thought it would be, I guess. It's harder. Much much harder. but nothing I can't handle, and that J and I can't handle together! (even with that so funny personality of his ::insert sarcasm::)

But I vowed to stay positive and up beat this week. So moving forward and ignoring my real mood. Daycare.

Daycare. Daycare.Daycare.

The first week went wonderful. Lyla, you just hopped right into it like a champ. Smiling and happy. They said you cried a few times throughout the day, but by Friday you went the entire day without crying.  Good news. Right? WRONG.

Monday and Tuesday the following week you weren't in daycare, you were with mama and dada (family issue). We returned you to daycare on Wednesday. You screamed. SCREAMED SCREAMED SCREAMED. I knew I had to leave so I did. The first day you screamed I ran out of there as fast as I could. I couldn't bear it. I'm not strong. It broke my heart to leave you. I cried.  The next day, same thing, only I was ready for it. So I walked to the edge of the door and stood there. Lyla Ann as soon as I was out of sight you were FINE! More than fine. You were sitting, playing with books and perfectly content. Now everyday you do the same thing. You scream, enough to make me feel like the most terrible mother ever and as soon as I pry you off of me and I leave, you stop. Abruptly stop actually. I don't know what to do, I don't know how to make it any easier. People tell me you'll get used to it, but it isn't making it any easier right now! right now? I think you enjoy playing me like a fiddle.

Friday you had your well check up.

32 inches long. 25.7lbs. and your head was just big. 97th%. I don't remember the measurement exactly.

Dr. said everything is fine and wonderful.

You are not walking yet, on your own, but you'll stand and take a step or walk anywhere as long as you are holding on to something, and are in the mood to do it, otherwise you just crawl.

Tonight we are heading the to Paxtang parade, if you make it that late. And Thursday is trick or treat. Friday you have a Halloween party at school! ha ha.

The good far outweighs the bad as far as daycare goes. Just a change. And if you know me, you know I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE change. HATE IT!

So blah blah blibbity blah. that is my mood

How's that for a post, honey! (and no, you still won't get your lunch packed tomorrow)






1 comment:

  1. Totally know the feeling! Hope that you get out of the funk soon!

    ReplyDelete