All is well and the rest of the night was spent putting on her "sad face" and saying "boo boo eye" and pointing to her eye/ear region on her face. She does know eye and ear...but I think it must have just hurt all over.
We were sitting there. Just eating some dinner, she was done early (as usual) and was walking around doing her thing she does. I still have no clue how it happened but she just ran right into the corner of the table. yes. right freaking beside me. mother of the year. No joke. J, who was across the table, was there right beside her before I was even up out of my chair.
Boo Boo bunny didn't work, she wasn't having it.
This morning? within 37 minutes of being out of bed she managed to break a glass votive holder, attempt to eat a battery and then a bolt and took a face plant right on the dining room floor.
This mama? needs wine. TONIGHT.
This has become just a typical thing in my house. seriously.
heaven help me.
Signed.
Hopeless in PA
Oh man that stinks. Glad she is ok! LOVE the fridge pic....so cute (I guess not that she took the food out....LOL).
ReplyDelete