Weekend Recap

Friday
I picked up Big L from daycare. After a short car ride home and the in laws being there when we got there, I questioned whether I had picked up the right baby. I mean, this girl? took her jacket off, no problem. Put her jacket on no problems. She was laughing, smiling and talking....she was amazing! Basically going "hey gma and gpa look at me. Aren't I just absolutely perfect? don't believe a word that crazy mother of mine says, none of it is true."

J got off work early so we headed out to to the wharf for dinner. Fish n' chips. Yes please. My crazy 5 year old nephew ordered (and I quote) from the waitress: "I"ll take the fish n' chips ... cause you know what I like gurrrrl"

I polished off 2 big glasses of wine ::licks lips:: and we all headed home.

Lovely evening.

just a little style on a Friday.



Saturday
IT SNOWED!!!!!! Like the perfect amount of snow and the perfect texture. I have better pics on my camera, hopefully coming tomorrow, but yeah. At first Lyla didn't really know what to do and after quite a performance I managed to get her all bundled up. ok ok maybe a little too bundled up - she could barely move. A car would drive by and she would try to wave, but her poor little arms were just stuck out to the sides, you could only see her little hand flapping for a wave. Once she "warmed up" to this new feeling and stuff around her off she went. Walking all around and having some fun. Her and her cousin went sledding & of course she had to go on her swing, yes in the snow, what?



All this fun was followed up with some napping, playing, shopping and then eating again. La Fiesta! mmm mmmm good.


I wish I could take him shopping with me all the time. He pushes the stroller while I browse the sales. Good deal...no?


Sunday
Breakfast. Playtime. Nap time. Playtime and a big ol' family dinner! And now we are back to Monday and I'm starting to daydream about next weekend already!


*yes both of those bottles of wine got drank and 2 more were opened. Don't judge.


Why does my iphone take craptastic photos for some and some pretty clear ones for the other? so confused.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the cute outfit on Friday! Glad you guys had such a great weekend. Yes, I am already thinking about next weekend too!

    ReplyDelete