Sweet Sweet sleep

Lyla decided it was a wonderful idea to start sleeping again, in fact she slept until 9am yesterday! wahoo.

We did nothign we were supposed to this weekend. Lyla was asleep until 6;00 on Friday and then back to bed at 7:15, so the fall festival was missed (NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT). Saturday we decorated for Halloween and played and cuddled all.day.long. We went out to dinner and that was that. Sunday she slept until 9 and we missed church and the party and the pet blessing! She was a great napper yesterday and I didn't want to drag her out of the house and disturb her!

So tonight we will paint he pumpkins! Tommorow is a parade and Thursday is trick or treat night!

I'm in mommy melt down mode because we are going away for the first time this weekend and leaving Lyla over night. I know I need to do this and it is good for me and Jonathan, but it's only Monday and I'm freaking out about leaving her. Maybe I will have to start Saturday with bloody mary's!

No comments:

Post a Comment