The weekend...


thank GOD it is finally here! I can't wait to get home and cuddle and kiss and love on my baby girl for 2 whole days, all day long if I really want to.



Tonight we have no plans. Tommorow is family fun day, hoping to take Lyla to the park for her first time. Sunday is church, breakfast and something else together as a family. Then Monday back to work. I have learned (from last weekend) to not plan too much on my weekends, it's what Lyla wants, when she wants it and how she wants it. But who can say no to a face like THIS? hmmmm???




TRICK OR TREAT



















Last night was Trick or Treat in our part of town. It was so much fun and the costumes were great. Nonnie and Pap came over to see you and you made it until about 6:05 (right when the first trick or treater came) you usually doze off for about 30-45 minutes around this time and there was no exception for Trick or Treat night. So while you slept we passed out candy. You woke up, entertained a few people but mostly just watched the trees blow. Then off to bed with you at 7:30. And you were out like a light.

I'm sure next year will be a bit more exciting - but you gotta start somewher! Happy Halloween baby girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment