Gettin' very nervous

For so many things.

Lyla is sleeping at her Nonnie and Paps tonight...which makes my belly do twists because anytime she isn't with me I"m stressed about her.

J and I are heading up to Roundtop to attempt skiing (him) and snowboarding (me). He hasn't been in over 10 years and I haven't been since 2004, according to the lift ticket I found on my jacket last night.

My pants.....yes....my pants make me nervous, they are VERY tight on me (hello....2004) and I think they are going to rip if I bend over...which I am sure I"ll be bending over alot, falling!!!!! By the way, I must have been built like a brick shit house in 2004, those pants are TINY...of course it's not me getting bigger :)

The lift....I have taken some pretty nasty falls off of a lift before, and that was when I was doing it regularly....

My bones and body just aren't what they used to be, if I were a bettin' woman, which I'm not, but if I were, my bet is this mama ain't moving tommorow...or if I do move, it will be very very very slow! And J....well he will break something, he ALWAYS breaks SOMETHING....damn it...wish I wouldn't have canceled that Aflac plan I had out on him.

Anywho..if this is my last post, enjoy it Lyla....and if I'm still ticking tommorow...well I'll post some pics!

Wish us luck...we are gonna need it!

1 comment:

  1. Yea we just did the first overnight a couple of weeks ago, and it was tough, but you'll get through it. Good luck with everything else!

    ReplyDelete