uhhh...WHAT did you just say?????

So on my adventure home for my lunch break today while I was feeding little miss thang...she is eatin' her cookie and out of the clear blue goes "DADA" Too cute right?  Sure, unless you are her over dramatic mother. I yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOO" like they do at the end of some of the moveis when their bff is falling down a cliff...I'm rambling sorry....So I yell no and she looks at me, bottom lip goes out and I realized I hurt her feelings! I recovered quickly by clapping and making a big to do about it (thank god I'm such a good actress). I just have been trying so hard to brainwash her into saying mama first that I was so shocked that dada came out first that I yelled. She recovered quickly and went on with her ramblings and all is good in our house.

BUT - can you believe it??? Dada first??? really? I carried her, didn't drink or do much of anything at all except get fat for 9 long months and she says dada first????  What about my battle wounds (Stretch marks and scar from c-section)???  She doesn't seem to care, she loves her dada. I can't blame her, he is a pretty special guy!!!!

Here is to the best dada in the world (and hubby too) :)


My little goofballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment