We survived.

We more than survived. We went down the hills like pros, we were flying, zooming, having a blast {only on the baby hills} We forgot how fun it was, I chickened out and ended up skiingn instead of boarding. I only boarded for a few years and I was never very good at it so I figured it was safer to ski.

We are hoping to go up again one more time before the season ends! We FINALLY found an activity we BOTH enjoy that doesn't involve eatting or drinking! ha ha.

Lyla: Mommy and Daddy had such a fun date night! You did so good at Nonnie's. Slept through the night, didn't fuss and Nonnie let you roll around naked (you peed ha ha). You are a perfect little angel.

#70 Complete

Goofy goggle man!

On our way to the Olympics perhaps???

In the lodge.

Half of Ski Roundtop.

And of course I have to post some pics of my baby girl!!!!!  Is it me or does she look like she is getting RED hair?????





The flash gets here everytime!!!! She smiling away and then the little orange flash light goes on and she gets distracted!!!!! UGH

2 comments: