This weather is AWESOME. It was in the 60's yesterday so we took full advantage of letting Lyla go crazy in her walker, OUTSIDE!!!!! Gotta love it! We went from skiiing on Tuesday to being outside in t-shirts. I'm not complaining though.
 |
| Here I go! |
 |
| Are you watching me? Yes?...Good. |
 |
| Action shot, check this out mom! |
 |
| Yep, that's right, I am oh so cooooool! |
 |
| Whoop Whoop, Lyla is in the hizzzouse! |
Now, let's just keep it warm forever and we will all be happy!
Happy weekend all!
Join the fun!!!!!
Aww, so cute! And can we please have the weather ALL the time!?!?
ReplyDeleteim so enjoying our weather too! i cant wait to take my little girl on walks!
ReplyDeletecute blog! :)
taranbrandon.blogspot.com - stop on by :)
Adorable! I would love it if the weather would stay like this all the time. I guess if you want that you move to Florida!
ReplyDeleteGiving you a follow back. Thanks for stopping by living at the Whitehead's zoo. I love you let your little one explore and enjoy the nice day in her walker. Good luck with your blogging =)
ReplyDelete