So with no further delays. Happy be-lated 10 Month Birthday Baby!!!!
Here you are in all your big girl glory.
You sure are getting quite the little personality on you too! And we LOVE it! {minus the temper tantrums, but really? what did we expect when me and daddy combined our tempers :)}
You are completely off baby food. You do still enjoy a bowl of baby cereal every once in a while...a rare while because you try to feed yourself and cause a huge mess. Your favorite food is GRILL CHEESE. You can even eat a whole one!
You still take 3 bottles a day that range from 5-8 oz each.
Your favorite veggie right now is peas and carrots {separate or together} and broccoli. You will eat any and all fruit, Friday I gave you kiwi for the first time and you inhaled it!
Still not crawling, but sooo very very close. Last night you were kind of doing it but not quite yet and since the doctor isn't worried, neither are we.
You are an Ahhhhmazing sleeper. You take 2 naps a day. One in the morning from about 9-11 and another in the afternoon from about 2-4. You now {thankfully} go to bed around 7:00 or 7:30 and for some unknown reason are ready to rip and tear at about 5:30. You are killin' me girl. KILLIN' ME! Mama has to hang with you all morning AND THEN go to work, please...just sleep until 6 or 7 and I promise I will STOP complaining.
You go like a mad woman on Black Friday in your walker. All.Over.The.Place. You think you are hysterical when you run full force into our door! SIGH. It apparently only gives me a heart attack when you do this.
The weather is getting really nice so you are enjoying every minute outside on a swing, in Noni and Pap's wagon or on a walk in your stroller.
Mama has been slacking and really needs to get on the first birthday party planning. I have only been dreaming about it since the day I found out I was having a girl....now I just need to get it all together.
You are an amazing baby. We love you more and more everyday, even though each day we think we can't love you anymore. You say mama and dada. There are words you know, but don't say yet...like Brutus {your bff} binky, bottle...you try to repeat things that we say, but you mostly can just get the "tone" we are using. Like umbrella...you say ummmmbaaaaaaa. LOL. Oh and your two most favorite things that are guaranteed to make you smile are your Indian calls and me grabbing those big fat thighs and squeezing them until you throw your head back and giggle like a mad woman.
God, I miss you every.single.day that I have to be away from you. Everyone said it gets easier, well it doesn't. Not since the day I came back to work. I love you so much! No matter what mood you are in, how cranky or fussy or "teething" you are. I just love you so much!
But then again, who couldn't love a face like this!

No comments:
Post a Comment